Not all businesses can afford a dedicated on-site information technology team. Those looking for solutions often turn to companies like ImageQuest. This Nashville-based managed IT services provider offers an alternative to hiring a six-figure (or more) IT director.
If you are a business owner or executive in need of tech help, cybersecurity, or IT compliance consulting, keep reading for more information on how ImageQuest can help keep your company at the front of the tech revolution.
Managed IT Services
According to representatives from ImageQuest, technology is a critical component of all businesses. And even those that have an IT staff may not have enough manpower to ensure that their hardware, software, and systems are up and running. A few of the managed IT services available via ImageQuest are:
- Software and hardware support, guidance, and installation. ImageQuest works with each client to determine the type of IT infrastructure needed for their business.
- Live help desk. Once solutions are in place, IT Support for those solutions is available through a helpdesk service that expediently resolves any issues that may arise.
- System backups. ImageQuest utilizes both on-site and off-site backups. This provides an added layer of protection against security breaches and data loss.
Managed IT services are just the beginning. ImageQuest also offers a comprehensive selection of cybersecurity assistance. This includes:
- Security consulting. An experienced IT security expert evaluates existing capabilities and makes recommendations based on needs and budget to ensure a secure digital work environment.
- Employee training. Employees are the backbone of all businesses. But they are also the weakest link when it comes to cybersecurity. ImageQuest offers employee training in security best practices, including how to avoid email scams and phishing attacks.
- Managed detection. Even the most well-thought-out cybersecurity system will become a target. Managed IT services for cybersecurity help keep a close watch on a company’s systems around the clock. If anything out of the ordinary is detected, a rapid response is deployed.
All businesses owe it to their customers to have a secure information technology infrastructure. But some may face legal consequences if proper measures are not put into place. IT compliance services can:
- Assess risks. Businesses that collect and store personally identifiable information or financial information may have weak spots in their networks that could allow their customers’ sensitive data to become compromised.
- Monitor vulnerabilities. Once weak spots are identified and corrected, ImageQuest can maintain a watchful eye against similar future vulnerabilities.
- Implement a disaster recovery plan. Many business owners – even veteran executives – do not know what to do in the midst of an IT crisis. ImageQuest’s experts can establish procedures to minimize damage.
While many of ImageQuest’s services are ongoing, the company also offers temporary and project-based assistance. A business may contact ImageQuest for:
- Technology issue resolution
- Preparation for IT audits and regulatory examinations
- Objective recommendations on new industry-specific technology
Both established and growing organizations face IT challenges. Managed IT services create an affordable solution for clients in Nashville, Bowling Green, and Louisville. By placing experts at the core of their IT concerns, business leaders put their digital assets in the best hands possible. This minimizes the potential for a data breach and can ensure company-specific, proprietary, and client data is safe and secure. Managed IT services are a fraction of the cost of hiring an information technology executive but are an invaluable addition that can help prevent a digital disaster.