Over the past decade, TexasLending.com has steadily grown to become the successful mortgage lender it is today. Such success has the company interested in how it can give back to a community that has been so supportive. TexasLending.com has accomplished this mission through active participation in community events that include:
- The North Dallas Food Bank—Employees from different departments at TexasLending.com came together to form the Care Bearz, which organizes in-house parties and other events as well as its activities in the community. Some causes that the team at TexasLending.com has organized include participation in The North Dallas Food Bank, which is an organization that provides food to those in need. The Care Bearz collect canned and boxed goods, which go to the food bank for distribution to those who need it. Additionally, TexasLending.com works hard to ensure all food items collected meet the food bank’s mission to provide nutrition-rich foods.
- North Texas American Diabetes Association—Through its Care Bearz team, TexasLending.com supports the work of the North Texas American Diabetes Association. This is a cause that’s close to many employees at TexasLending.com because several in the company either personally suffer from the disease or know someone who has.
- Susan G. Komen Walk for the Cure—Each year, people all over the country participate in a walk to benefit the fight against breast cancer. The Care Bearz have organized fund raisers to help sponsor participants in the walk. Since it began thirty years ago, the Susan G. Komen Walk for the Cure has raised nearly $2 billion for the cause.
- Toys for Tots—Each Christmas, Toys for Tots asks for donations of toys in order to provide Christmas presents to children in need. TexasLending.com buys toys each year and delivers them to a reception station in the area who collects them for distribution. Last year, the Dallas-Fort Worth area was able to hand out more than 277,000 toys thanks to the hard work of local businesses like TexasLending.com.
- Promise House—TexasLending.com is a proud supporter of this home for children between the ages of 10 and 21. Promise House helps both runaway and homeless teens, providing housing and support where it is needed. Promise House is the priority charity focus for TexasLending.com and receives assistance from employees on an on-going basis.
Through these activities and the many fun in-house events that the TexasLending.com Care Bearz organize, TexasLending.com employees are able to feel like they are a part of the community. Management at TexasLending.com believes these events also help raise morale, providing happier, more personally fulfilled employees who are more in touch with the local needs.
For more information, visit Texas Lending online at www.texaslending.com.
4100 Alpha Rd.
Dallas, TX 75244